The eC-test-mate is complemented by the eC-my-test software. This is based on a powerful scripting language with standard test commands such as setting and reading analog and digital in- and outputs and power supply control Industry standard communication interfaces such as UARTs, CAN, RS-485 and I2C systems are supported as well.
eC-my-test provides a script language to write individual tests which control the inputs and outputs of the eC-test-mate. There are approximately 60 different commands, including typical structural constructs like for-loops and if-statements. An integrated editor guarantees the development of error-free syntax scripts, while also helping to quickly learn the commands, as they are all listed with their respective set of parameters. Debugging is made easy with support for breakpoints in the editor.
To easily find your way to set up, register and executing a series of electronic tests on your PCB we have set-up the next phases of the development process of a typical functional electronic test.
- PCB MANAGER: Add the PCB(s) you want to test and assign Test Probes to the PCB(s). You can also import and export pre designed Test Scripts here and keep track of all developed PCBs and of their respective tests;
- EDIT & DEBUG: Add and modify Test Scripts and assign them to the test pins of the Test Probes to make a Test Suite for your PCB. Debug the Test Scripts while executing the designed test directly on the PCB. Make use of the Scripts Editor with defined Test Commands;
- TEST: Test the production PCBs with the definitive Test Scripts and log the outcome for report purposes;
- TOOLS: Execute self-test on all Test Probes and update Firmware;
- Refer to the eC-test-mate Set Up Manual for Set-up and User Instructions;
- Refer to eC-test-mate Hardware Reference Manual for functional instructions of eC-test-mate;
- Refer to the Test Description Language (TDL) for the Test Script Language