For this option you select 'Panel prepared by Customer, according to customer specific panel rules'.
- The boards will be separated in the panel by Breakrouting, or by V-cut.
- The selection 'No' means no separation at all, so the whole panel is delivered as one pcb, with only the outer contour of the panel milled or V-cut
Selecting Break-rout or V-cut can be set per direction ( so can be break-rout in one direction and V-cut in the other direction.)
- The maximum panel size is 250 x 350 mm.
- Important for V-cut
- For V-cut ( or scoring) the minimum panel size is 100 x 100 mm
- V-cut is always over the full length of the panel ( no jump-scoring)
- Min. V-cut clearance : 0.45 mm
- We recommend that u let us set the panel ourselves (option ' Panelised by Eurocircuits') in case of V-cut as we know better the capabilities and restrictions of our equipment.
- Panel borders
- To make a stable panel we propose a minimum border of 2 x 5 mm in X and Y
- If the panel is break-routed add an extra 2 mm for the milling tool between the edge of the panel and the edge of the circuit – so that the total minimum border becomes 7 mm.
- Panels drawn without a border can be rejected when we expect the panel stability to be insufficient.
- For panels with break-routing we always recommend to have a minimum panel border of 5.00 mm to give the panel good mechanical stability.
- Clearance between PCB's
- The minimum ( and standard) clearance between PCB's for break-routing is 2.00 mm. Any larger value is OK.
- In case of V-cut there is no clearance between the PCB's – however take care of the V-cut clearance
- The minimum distance beween any two V-cut lines is 5.00 mm.
- In case of V-cut (scoring) note that all lay-out elements and holes must be at least 0.45 mm away from the edge of the board. (picture left)
- The V-cut-line and break-rout path are pictured light blue, the break-tabs dark blue
- Break-rout tabs ( picture right) will be defined by our engineers to ensure a stable panel.
- Break-rout tabs will be drilled to break inside the board profile for a cllean break-out.